This 12-1/2 x 18-1/2-inch rectangle ruler is the junior version of CGR1224 which is the largest rectangle on the market. This ruler is the perfect choice for those quilters working in smaller spaces but still like to do Home Dec projects, trim quilts, mark cross-hatching, and cut borders up to 12-1/2 inches wide.
• Easy-to-read black and white markings
• 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 and 1/4 inch increments
• Use the easy-to-read, black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches
• Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature to cut 1/2 inch increments. Just follow the white numbers printed on black circles and 1/2 inch grip side
• The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances
• The ruler also features 30, 45, 60, and 120 degree angles - that run in opposing directions.
• White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable as well. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
• The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial of these features.
Total Size - 12-1/2in x 18-1/2in
Creative Grids® rulers are made in the USA